Migrating to cloud computing is one of the best decisions you will ever make for your organization. But there are some pitfalls to avoid to get the best return on your investment. Once you've started offloading your server environments and have selected your future cloud services, you'll need to consider what form your migration will take. This review must:
- Produce an inventory of the documentation to be migrated;
- Produce an inventory of your workflows (automation) to be migrated;
- Ensure that, following a 365 governance implementation, access to documents will be intuitive for internal and external stakeholders;
- Define security and compliance initiative formats;
- Configure your migration scripts based on your requirements.
Assisted by our experts, you'll be ready to spring into action. It’s essential to avoid reproducing the same configuration in your server environments in a cloud computing environment. If your documents are currently structured in folders with complex access paths with letters K, P or S, simplification will be required. If they are easily accessible by a USB key, or if they are sometimes protected by a password that allows indiscriminate access to everything in them, we'll help you build up your skills so that you can set up a modern document management system.