By process, we mean the large and complex collection of planned and coordinated actions between humans and technologies that produce a measurable value chain. Sometimes, the organizations we work with benefit from elements that allow them to efficiently monitor their operations and supply chains: the balance between high value-added tasks performed by humans and low value-added tasks performed by systems is then achieved. Sometimes, this represents a major challenge, and this is when our clients contact us for customized coaching. Therefore, our organizational effectiveness mandates necessarily include:
- Organizational process mapping and prioritization;
- The use of embedded AI to capture processes that are not easily accessible;
- Relevant workflow architecture and automation hypothesis formulation;
- Proof of concept setup to test various automation scenarios;
- Automation project implementation;
- Support and continuous improvement.
Once the simple automation step is complete, it become possible to introduce AI into processes. This is referred to as robotization. With idexia as your implementation partner, you can count on strong, committed and experienced teams of analysts, architects and developers to generate increased efficiency in your organization at a time when labour scarcity poses challenges that were unimaginable only a few years ago. Ready to give it a try?